Strategy that Works: Closing the Gap Between Strategy and Execution
৳ 2,398.00 ৳ 2,158.20
Strategy that Works: Closing the Gap Between Strategy and ExecutionSelf Help & Motivational Business
In a recent survey of executives, two-thirds of the respondents said they didn’t think their organization could execute the company’s defined strategy. Why is the strategy-execution gap so pervasive? And what can executives do to close it?
In Strategy that Works, Paul Leinwand and Cesare Mainardi share their latest research into how the best companies in the world connect strategy to execution.
Having the right capabilities in place is essential; but subsequent research by the authors’ firm, Strategy&, shows that capabilities alone don’t close the gap between what companies aspire to do and what they can actually accomplish. The authors identify, in all, five fundamental principles for connecting strategy and execution, and show how the best companies in the world use these principles to out-execute and out-compete their opponents. They:
• Commit to winning by what they do best, instead of chasing multiple opportunities
• Focus on and build only those capabilities, instead of benchmarking against competitors
• Prune what doesn’t matter to invest more in what does
• Leverage the culture they have instead of reengineering it
• Shape demand instead of constantly reacting to market changes
Based on in-depth interviews inside companies that are known for their flawless execution and for redefining the competition in their industries, this book provides executives with the path for connecting strategy to execution.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.